Share a Cannabis Garden
There are no upfront costs with our service. We provide the equipment, you sign-up and pay a monthly fee.
Home Cultivation: How garden sharing works
Laws governing home cultivation in Massachusetts make sharing a garden simple to set up and easy to manage:
- You find a friend or a group of friends who are interested.
- You agree on which of you will host the garden, and how you’ll split the cost and harvest between you.
- To comply with state laws, you each pay us directly for your portion.
- We tend the garden, and one or all of you can help water each week.
- After drying and curing, you divide the harvest between you.
Sharing a garden is a great way to keep the cost down, get the right amount for you and realize the quality and affordability that come from growing your own cannabis.